From the bride's bouquet to the groom's boutonnière to the table arrangements, flowers are an important part of any wedding ceremony. Whether your dream involves hundreds of Gerbera Daisies, thousands of Tulips, or just a few stems of elegant Calla Lilies, you can personally (and easily!) make sure that dream is realized by arranging your own wedding flowers.
Our Grand Boxes are designed to include plenty of flowers to create multiple bouquets, although larger weddings may require a few boxes of flowers. For weddings taking place near holidays (e.g. Valentine's or Mother's Day), please contact us in advance to ensure flower availability.
Also, visit our DIY Wedding Flowers, Wedding Flower Care, and Wedding FAQ pages for helpful tips and resources.
WEDDING MINI CALLA LILIES
It's easy to see why Mini Calla Lilies are our most popular wedding flowers; they're graceful, elegant, and available in a wide array of vivid colors.
$269 Shipping Included
While the most important part of the wedding is the loving couple, the flowers can set the mood for the whole ceremony. From wedding bouquets and wedding centerpieces to boutonnieres and altar arrangements, your DIY wedding flowers should all be just as you dreamed, not just as your florist imagined. If you would like practical advice about wedding flowers, read our Top Tips for DIY Wedding Flowers; if needing information about best wedding flower care, please see our Wedding Flower Care & Storage Page; if you would like some inspiration or DIY wedding ideas, please see our blog post, DIY Wedding Flower Ideas. For all other inquires, check out our Wedding Flowers FAQ page, or call us at 1-877-524-5400 and we'll be happy to discuss your DIY wedding flower dreams.
Arranging your own wedding flowers can be a great way to ensure you get exactly what you want, but it's not for everyone. Below are some things to consider when deciding to do your own wedding flowers.
You'll want to do your wedding arrangements yourself if:
- You want relatively simple arrangements, or ones you already know how to create
- You're only using a few kinds of flowers, and they're easy to obtain
- You have friends and family who can help arrange the wedding arrangements
- You'll have sufficient time before the ceremony to work with the flowers
- You want to feel involved with the creation of every aspect of your wedding.
- You're on a budget
You may want to hire a florist if:
- You want lots and lots of big or complicated arrangements
- You want to use flowers that are rare, hard-to-find, or out of season.
- You want to use a large array of different types of flowers, and just a few of each type.
- You're already stressed or overwhelmed and don't know very about flower arranging.
- You don't have time or anyone else to help with the flowers.
- You don't care how much it costs; you just want it to be perfect.